Your company wants to break through. To stand out. To change minds. And push boundaries. To create something of meaning and value. To explore new ideas and not the same old, same old. You want to drive change and be a leader in your field. In fact, you want to make your own damn field. And it’s our mission to make that happen. It’s our mission to make your mission come to life. To raise the bar and to change minds. We do this through strong partnerships. We do this by unleashing creativity that pushes the limits of what is possible. We do this because we want you to stand out from the noise. Because, here at the Met, that’s how we live, that’s what we do. We are mold breakers. Adventurists. Curiosity seekers. Visionaries. Change agents. And if you let us, we’ll show the world that you are too.
The answer is yes. The question is a story for another day.
Working on different platforms is a given. Building websites? Yes. Digital advertising. Yes. Social media. Yes. Campaign development? Yes. Video content? Yes. The questions are endless. But chances are, the answer is yes.
Our goal and our passion is to be ahead of the curve—to see what is coming, and to guide communications and creative solutions that work best with your brand. As a full service agency we say yes. We have the talent and trusted partners to make it possible.
What We Do
- Advertising Campaign Development
- Branding and Identity
- Copywriting and Editing
- E-newsletter and Direct Mail Development
- Environmental Design
- Graphic Design Services
- Marketing and Communications Planning
- Online Advertising
- Out-of-home Advertising
- Radio Commercials
- Social Media
- Strategic Brand Research and Consulting
- Television Commercials
- Video Production
- Website Design and Development
Who We Do it For
- Alberta Construction Safety Association
- Alberta Health Services
- Alberta Hotel Safety Association
- Aurora Cannabis
- Boston Pizza
- Edmonton City Centre Mall
- the City of Edmonton
- Edmonton Valley Zoo
- Government of Alberta
- Homeward Trust
- Intuit Canada
- Jiffy Lube
- Royal Alexandra Hospital
- Sorrentino's Compassion House
- the University of Alberta
The best way to a great outcome is by building a powerful relationship. The Re/View is our investment in you. This is where we commit to a complimentary session with you to learn who you are, what you stand for and where you want to go. We also want to learn where you have found wins and how you want to grow. The Re/View will help us understand your needs, both spoken and unspoken. Once we spend time together, The Met will propose a strategy to push your brand forward.
The Break Through
From The Met Re/View we will make recommendations on marketing and advertising priorities. A formal proposal will be presented, including timelines and deliverables. Here at the Met, we offer solutions that will address your business needs. We want your brand to break through. To stand out. To drive change and be a leader in your field. Together, we achieve this through our marketing and advertising offerings provided
• Visual Identity Development
• Brand Story Process
• Website Development
• Social Media Strategy
• Multimedia Campaigns
The Fearless Pursuit
Once we have an approved proposal, the work starts to flow. Our team will present a strategy, creative concepts, artwork and plans. Here, the creative ideas come to life. Together, we turn your vision into a reality. It’s a courageous leap– but not to fear– The Met will keep you in the loop every step of the way. We will keep you updated on the progress of the work until the very moment it launches.
The Brand Outlook
Once your project has launched, there’s still plenty to do. The Brand Outlook is our commitment to you. Our team will work with you to develop other priorities outlined from the Re/View. We will continue to be a powerful partner into the future, as we push the limits of possibility and help you reach new heights.
We win for our clients. And sometimes we win for the team.
Here’s a select list of awards we’ve received. We celebrated each one of these accomplishments together.
Creative + Marketing Awards
- ACE Award: Video, All Ages, All Stages, Lois Hole Hospital for Women
- ACE Award: Annual Report Compassion House Foundation Travel Journal
- ACE Award: Branding, Volunteer Alberta
- ACE Award: Self Promotion, Met Creative Workbook
- ACE Award: Annual Report, Sorrentino’s Compassion House Travel Journal
- ACE Award: Annual Report, Sorrentino’s Compassion House Seek a Word
- IABC Award of Excellence: MacEwan Writer in Residence
- IABC Award of Merit: MacEwan Multimedia Campaign
- Alberta Film and Television Award: Alberta Hotel Safety Association Safety in a Minute
- Summit International Award: Vinomania Rebrand
- Alberta Business Awards of Distinction: Alberta Construction Safety Association Rebrand